NAMI Charleston Area Mascot Design Art Contest
NAMI Charleston Area is reaching out to the young and creative generation of the Lowcountry in the search for a mascot design in the form of a sea turtle. The object of the contest is to design a mascot that symbolizes a positive mental health image, as well as represent the values and mission of NAMI Charleston Area:
- To provide support, education, advocacy and outreach to persons with mental illness and their families
- To promote better quality of care; to promote rights and interests of citizens with mental illness, particularly of those who cannot speak for themselves; and to advocate policies at the local, state and national levels to accomplish these objectives
- To help families and friends of persons with mental illness by providing emotional support, education, and information
- Contestant must be a student between 6-12th grade
- Contestant and guardian (if a minor), must be agreeable to all of the following rules, and submit a completed release form with entry
- Contestant must live in Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester, Georgetown, or Horry Counties
Prize: The winning entrant will receive a $250 Visa gift card.
Rules and Guidelines will be provided on our website soon!